If you are an avid horse rider and you are looking for a cross country training field, then you have come to the right place. Ovenstone Equine boasts the best cross country training field Fife has to offer.
Ovenstone Equine are a livery yard located close to Anstruther, Fife. They offer a 23 acre cross country training field Fife riders will find conveniently located adjacent to the main livery yard. It includes over 90 flagged jumping efforts including a wide variety of jumps with many available to jump both directions. There is a water complex with variation of slope and height of step, and a ditch of varied depth and width from 45 cm to 160 cm. All fences are built and fixed down to BE standards by the resident BE silver list builder David Wilson.
In addition to a cross country training field, Fife riders can also benefit from the following facilities at Ovenstone Equine:
• Round pen - this is great to use for ground work activities.
• Indoor arena - this purpose built arena is 40 m by 20 m in size. As well as having a wall of mirrors on the short side, there are also dressage markers in place and lightweight plastic jumps and poles available to use.
• Outdoor arena - the all-weather outdoor arena is 70 m by 30 m in size. There are markers around the fence line and jumps available for use throughout the year, making this outdoor arena perfect for show jumping and dressage.
• Stabling - Ovenstone Equine have a number of stables including 24 American barn style stables housed within a traditional pan tile roofed farm building, 9 similar stables in a modern open shed and 4 Cheval Liberte temporary stables. All the stables are fitted with rubber matting.
• Facilities for riders – there is a kitchen area, changing rooms, 2 toilets and a shower room for the comfort of the riders using the livery.
When it comes to horse riding facilities including a cross country training field, Fife riders have plenty to choose from at Ovenstone Equine. You can see some photos of the facilities that they offer by viewing the gallery page on the website. As a BHS Approved livery yard, Fife riders can be confident in the quality of the services that they offer.
For a cross country training field Fife riders can trust contact Ovenstone Equine stables today! A member of the friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to speak to you regarding your requirements as well as any questions about their cross country training field Fife riders may have. The team at Ovenstone Equine can give you support and guidance to help you care for your horse as well as offer qualified instructors should you wish to improve your horsemanship. There are also a range of livery options that are fully tailored to suit you and your horses’ needs so that you can be confident that your horse will be well care fo