Entry forms can be printed form the link below or collected from Ovenstone Equine.
Please return to: Ovenstone Equine, Ovenstone Farm, Anstruther, Fife KY10 2RR.
Alternatively, you can send your entry form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you choose to send this form by email, you will need to make full payment before the closing date for the event.
All entries received by email will be acknowledged. However, it is your responsibility to ensure your entry reaches us with full payment before the closing date.
Riding is a dangerous sport, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Neither the organisers of any event to which these rules apply, persons acting on their behalf or owners of the land accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land or any other person or property what so ever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way what so ever.
Entry to any event at Ovenstone Equine is subject to agreement with these rules.
1. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, alter advertised times/ classes or refuse entry where necessary.
2. It is a condition of entry that: -
a) All competitors must comply with stewards/judge’s instructions at all times.
b) Any person, when mounted, must wear a riding hat to the minimum standard complying with the BRC Rules (EN1384/PAS015 Standard Riding Hat). Failure to do so will result in elimination. It should be securely fastened at all times
(i) Cross country competitors must wear a non-fixed peak hat (skull cap) and a body protector.
(ii)the wearing of body protectors is encouraged in all other jumping events.
c) Horses must not be exercised, warmed up, cantered or galloped in the horsebox/car parking / viewing area.
3. The judge's decision is final. Arguing with the judges or other officials will lead to disqualification.
4. Any complaint must be lodged, prior to the Prize giving of that class within 30 minutes of the incident, in writing accompanied with a £20 deposit to the Secretary. The deposit will be refunded if the complaint is upheld or at the discretion of the Organiser. This decision is final.
5. Please ensure that all litter and general debris, i.e. drink cans, bandage tapes, straw, etc. are disposed of tidily or taken home.
6. All ridden horses/ponies must be 4 years old or over.
7. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Any dog poo should be picked up and disposed of properly.
All entries must be accompanied by the appropriate fees
Contact us for more information.